FREE Ground Shipping on All Orders!
Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50 Rifle Scope, V-Brite Reticle CF2-31027 (MATTE BLACK)
Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50 Rifle Scope with V-Brite Reticle is a complete re-design of the original Cross Fire rifle scope, adding even more brightness, accuracy, and reliability to the already-trusted Crossfire scope design. Equipped with a wide, 50mm objective lens and fully multi-coated optics, these Vortex rifle scopes will deliver excellent brightness and contrast and makes an excellent choice when using any of the Night Eyes F6 gun lights. A single-piece, 1" tube made from aircraft grade aluminum adds strength and accuracy to the riflescope's features, and the windage and elevation turrets are capped for extra resilience to impact. The Vortex Cross Fire II 3-9x50 V-Brite Reticle has a wide magnification range, from 3x to 9x, that will serve you well both for close range and long-range hunts. The windage and elevation turrets feature a quick reset-to-zero function, and Vortex Optics has equipped the scope with a fast focus eyepiece, helping you keep the reticle in focus and targets in sight. What's more, the Crossfire II scope is waterproof, nitrogen purged for fog proofing, and shock-proof, so you can take it on your most demanding hunts. This scope has become one of my personal favorites for night time predator hunting!
Specifications for Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50 Fully Multi-Coated Scope:
||3x to 9x
|Objective Lens Diameter:
||Aircraft grade aluminum
||3x - 3.8"; 9x - 4.4"
|Field of View (at 100 yards):
||3x - 32'; 9x - 12.9'
|Adjustment Click Rate:
Features of Vortex Cross Fire II 3-9x50 with V-Brite:
- Redesigned update of the original Crossfire rifle scope by Vortex
- Fully multi-coated lenses increase light transmission and optical clarity
- One-inch tube diameter fits most American rifles, mounts, rings, and bases
- One-piece tube increases durability and optical accuracy
- Made from premium, aircraft grade aluminum
- Capped windage and elevation turrets are less susceptible to impact damage
- Turrets can be easily reset to zero for excellent shot repeatability
- O-ring sealed for waterproofing
- Nitrogen purged for fog proofing
- Hard-coat anodized matte black finish won't reflect the sun and give away your position
- Fast focus eyepiece for quick reticle focusing and target acquisition
- Illuminated Center Dot w/11 brightness settings- Provides a precise aiming point under low-light conditions
- Includes removable lens covers and a dust cloth
- Backed by the Vortex VIP Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
- Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50 Rifle Scope w/V-Brite
- Removable lens covers
- Dust cloth
- 3V Lithium Battery